Following the CZC Board Meeting of June 20, it was determined that it is time to re-open the Zendo. Strict guidelines will be followed based on CDC recommendations:
– A mask of some type must be work inside the Zendo;
– Upon entering the building, each individual’s temperature will be taken using a non-contact thermometer;
– Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering and leaving the building, and after using the restroom;
– Social distancing of 6 feet will be implemented as much as possible;
– Sutra recitations will be done from the place where we are seated (cushions will be spaced appropriately).
Please note that zazen via Zoom will continue to be offered at this time. If you need the link or password, please contact us at Confluencezen@gmail.com.